1 Answer from the Community
I believe it does, otherwise you can manually access their computer by hand or screen share it to limit usage. I would try using automator. It's great for timed things, so if there's a face-time call at 7:00 sharp they computer will automatically set it up for me. You SHOULD be able to limit usage with automator- but if for some reason it doesn't, bring the computer into the apple store, and they'll get it set up for you.
- Answered by Michael C from Ada
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will i I be able to control the cursor with the MT2? Will I still need my mouse?
- Asked by Keith L from Augusta
- Apr 17, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will i I be able to control the cursor with the MT2? Will I still need my mouse?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
Is this controller compatible with OS X?
- Asked by Donald S from Ithaca
- Oct 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this controller compatible with OS X?)
- Asked about: SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Gaming …
No answers yet