1 Answer from the Community
I believe it does, otherwise you can manually access their computer by hand or screen share it to limit usage. I would try using automator. It's great for timed things, so if there's a face-time call at 7:00 sharp they computer will automatically set it up for me. You SHOULD be able to limit usage with automator- but if for some reason it doesn't, bring the computer into the apple store, and they'll get it set up for you.
- Answered by Michael C from Ada
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you use it on a samsung smart tv to control browser and apps?
- Asked by Kenny D from Holiday Island
- Feb 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use it on a samsung smart tv to control browser and apps?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - French