How long do these speakers last? (Asking users who had the speakers for over a year)
In other words, are the cables fragile?
I've been looking up reviews of these speakers for a while, and the major complaints seem to be the fact that the cables and wires are too fragile.
Is this correct? If so, how long do they last?
- Asked by Kang Soo L from Burnaby
- Flag as inappropriate (How long do these speakers last? (Asking users who had the speakers for over a year))
5 Answers from the Community
I've had mine since 2000 and they still work and still sound great. So yeah, they last a while.
- Answered by Mark C from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
used mine for about a year now and used a lot for playing world of warcraft and listening to lots of music no problems to report sound is still amazing and not fragile at all in fact the satellite speakers have been knocked over by my cat a few times (lol) and still work fine
- Answered by Glyn T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I've had these speakers since 2006 and mine are still going strong. Had no problems whatsoever.
- Answered by Jake M from Casuarina
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I've had my speakers since the original model came out (they were USB back then). It was more than 10 years ago! Great speakers for the price. I still use them, now with a Mac Pro computer. No cable problems.
- Answered by Harold B from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
I've had mine since 2004 and they still sound and look great. They're a great value.
- Answered by J. Winston F from Petoskey
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5