is it 2 speakers?
I am of the old school where the thought was to have 2 speakers positioned apart to receive stereo sound. This looks like one unit.
- Asked by Ola B from Mosca
- Flag as inappropriate (is it 2 speakers?)
2 Answers from the Community
It is one unit, however, due to it's size, the tweeters are on opposite sides - creating stereo-like sound and are also acoustically designed for larger rooms.
- Answered by Jonathan G from Del Rey Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
B&W A7 has a 15cm Kevlar-reinforced subwoofer and a bank of four stereo drivers (2 x 25mm tweeters/2 x 7.5cm midrange) powered by five dedicated Class D amplifiers, delivering 25W to the tweeters and midrange, plus 50W to the sub AND IT ROCKS!
- Answered by John F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i use this adpter to conect my ipod with my speakers ?
- Asked by Augusto Peña P
- Dec 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this adpter to conect my ipod with my speakers ?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
can I use a bluetooth external speaker with my older iMac
- Asked by Kathleen H from Quincy
- Jul 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use a bluetooth external speaker with my older iMac)
- Asked about: Mac