How accurate is the wrist monitor - i.e. +/- mm mercury?
- Asked by Alysa C from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate (How accurate is the wrist monitor - i.e. +/- mm mercury?)
1 Answer from the Community
This question should be answered by a medical professional. There are too many variables that will read the blood pressure. The time of the day, activity level before, sitting vs standing, keeping still during the reading,. My moms arms are both contracted against her chest. I have to work very hard to straighten her right arm when I am taking her blood pressure using iHealth wireless blood pressure wrist monitor. I cannot use the left arm due to her having a mastectomy. Keeping her arm perfectly still is very difficult, I would suggest a talk with your doctor to see the best method of taking the blood pressure.
- Answered by Noreen H from Swoyersville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor worn around the wrist?
- Asked by Angi M G from Preate
- May 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor worn around the wrist?)
- Asked about: Wahoo TICKR
Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?
- Asked by David C from Lawrenceville
- Oct 27, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …