Can this work with the 80mm mini CD's that sometimes come with software?
2 Answers from the Community
No, the Apple SuperDrive uses a cantilever system to center the full sized disk to the central hip. Mini DVD-R disks are smaller than the mechanism can handle, your best bet is to access the companies support website and download the latest drivers (always a safer bet).
- Answered by Wallace K from New Berlin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, those would get stuck inside just like with any other slot-loading drive.
- Answered by Timothy M from Hillsboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I play a music CD on the Mac
- Asked by Roger D from Tigard
- Oct 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I play a music CD on the Mac)
- Asked about: Mac
Hi, does this printer come with a way to download the software or am I required to use an optical drive for the software cd?
- Asked by Damien R from Port Richey
- May 29, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, does this printer come with a way to download the software or am I required to use an optical drive for the software cd?)
- Asked about: HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One Printer