Stay connected with Microsoft Office 365 and experience the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote across multiple devices, including your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Now including Office 2016 for Mac, Microsoft Office 365 lets you enjoy the latest, full versions of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services, including Skype and OneDrive. Available as a subscription for eligible students, Office 365 University comes with a one-off up-front fee for a four-year service.
What it includes
You can install Office 365 University on up to two Mac computers or PCs. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other applications. In addition there are a variety of convenient services such as 60 minutes of Skype calls to phones per month.
Office 365 moves with you
The Microsoft Office 365 plans have been specifically designed for the way you use Office. Eligible students are able to sign in to their Microsoft account to access documents, applications and settings. Plus, you'll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating made easier
Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more, and allow others to read your Word documents in real time - even if they don't have Word.
The new version of Microsoft Word lets you incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily and add pictures, videos or online media to documents with a simple drag-and-drop function. Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint and find meaning in numbers faster with the Quick Analysis and Chart Animations in Excel.
Benefit from 365 anytime, anywhere
An annual subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal allows you to use the software on one PC or Mac, as well as one iOS device, including your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
You can also enjoy Microsoft Office for iPad with touch-friendly Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps also available for use with an eligible Office 365 subscription.
Full- and part-time enrolled university and college students, faculty and staff in accredited higher-education institutions. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible. Once you've purchased Office 365 University and received your product code, please visit www.office.com/verify to verify your eligibility.
- Now includes Office 2016 for Mac
- Install on up to two Mac computers or PCs
- Latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more
- Sixty minutes of Skype calls to phones in 40+ countries every month*
- Convenient four-year subscription with automatic upgrades included
- Be more productive with a full version of Office, no matter where you are
- Get all the latest email, scheduling and task tools in Outlook
- Allow others to read and scroll through your Word docs in real time through a browser
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily
- Add pictures, videos or online media to your documents with a simple drag and drop
- Create more impressive presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint
- Make sense of numbers faster with the Quick Analysis Lens and Chart Animations in Excel
Did you notice?With a Microsoft Office 365 subscription, you can also enjoy the benefits of Microsoft Office applications on your iPhone or iPad by downloading the relevant apps from the App Store.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoying your favourite Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, across multiple devices.
What's in the Box?
- Product key for digital download
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required
- Media: Activation Code & Download Link
- OS X v10.5.8 or later
- Intel processor
- 3GB of free hard-drive space
- 1GB of RAM for 32-bit systems; 2GB of RAM for 64-bit systems
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Internet connection (Fees may apply); Microsoft and Skype accounts. A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.
- Safari 5 or later
- Windows 8/7/2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later
- 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
- 1366 x 768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10
- Mfr. Part Number: R4T-00042
- UPC or EAN No.: 885370477405
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- This is a Student and Teacher edition. Before it can be activated for use on your Mac, the manufacturer may require student/teacher status verification.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how do you install Microsoft Office 365 Personal onto my ipad
- Asked by Diana S
Hi Diana, I have just install office 365 on my Ipad and sync with my microsoft account. You first do Hi Diana, I have just install office 365 on my Ipad and sync with my microsoft account. You first download the office 365 app on your ipad using your apple id. Once downloaded, you open the office app, eg the word app. If you had used your office 365 on just apple devices, you should be able to use the full features. If not, go to the bottom left and click on upgrade. In my case as I first used my office 365 on a PC device, when I went into the word app on my ipad, i see on the top left corner that my account is under my apple id. If you are like me who first used the office 365 on a PC, you can get the full upgraded app by signing out of the apple id account on the app page, and then signing in using your microsoft account. All the best Diana. …
- Answered by Kokchen L from Cherrybrook
Does Microsoft office 365 work offline (while on a plane, remote, etc)? ... or do you have to log in using the Internet just to work on a document
- Asked by Allen P from Redmond
Can I install on iPhone 6 and Ipad 2 air with one subscription
- Asked by Namir K from Pasadena
How Come Microsoft 2011 Products?
- Asked by Blake L from Spartanburg
Short answer, the latest version of office for mac is indeed the 2011 version, 2016s version is curr Short answer, the latest version of office for mac is indeed the 2011 version, 2016s version is currently in beta until towards the end of the year, but with an office 365 subscription, you will be untitled to update free of charge. …
- Answered by Michael G
after instulation of this product can i use the programs without internet connection?
- Asked by Nessrin K
Yes, Once they are fully downloaded and installed you can use all the programs without internet. Som Yes, Once they are fully downloaded and installed you can use all the programs without internet. Some features won't work; like the advanced dictionary and e-mail ect. …
- Answered by Rudy R from Caledon East