Does the "inverse" product exist - a Lightning female - to micro-USB male connector? This is to charge my Mophie Juice Helium with a Lightning cable.
The Juice Pack Helium takes a microUSB connector as input (for charge only). I'm looking for a connector that would let me reuse my exising Lightning cable that came with the iPhone 5.
2 Answers from the Community
I've been unable to find such a product, even on off-brand and wholesale sites. I, too, would like the inverse product because the apple USB to lightning charging cable is much more compact than my micro USB charging cable. When you're traveling for business with lots of gadgets to charge and limited to carry-on only (tight time frames making waiting for baggage claim a no-go), space is at a premium!
C'mon, Apple, the ball's in your court--make us this adapter, and we'll come buy it!
- Answered by Jennifer K from Laurel
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It would be cheaper to just buy a microUSB cable.
- Answered by Josh C from Stansbury Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What kind of USB connector is on the end? Is it male or female USB?
- Asked by Raymond S from Wyckoff
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of USB connector is on the end? Is it male or female USB?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
Can you use the Apple iPhone Micro USB Adapter with this charger, Belkin Car Charge and Navigation Mount with Lightning Connector
- Asked by Steven D
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Apple iPhone Micro USB Adapter with this charger, Belkin Car Charge and Navigation Mount with Lightning Connector)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone Micro USB Adapter