Does the "inverse" product exist - a Lightning female - to micro-USB male connector? This is to charge my Mophie Juice Helium with a Lightning cable.
The Juice Pack Helium takes a microUSB connector as input (for charge only). I'm looking for a connector that would let me reuse my exising Lightning cable that came with the iPhone 5.
2 Answers from the Community
I've been unable to find such a product, even on off-brand and wholesale sites. I, too, would like the inverse product because the apple USB to lightning charging cable is much more compact than my micro USB charging cable. When you're traveling for business with lots of gadgets to charge and limited to carry-on only (tight time frames making waiting for baggage claim a no-go), space is at a premium!
C'mon, Apple, the ball's in your court--make us this adapter, and we'll come buy it!
- Answered by Jennifer K from Laurel
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It would be cheaper to just buy a microUSB cable.
- Answered by Josh C from Stansbury Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I plug the lightning to USB cable into the appropriate slot on this connector without an HDMI cable and run it to my Kenwood stereo for video out?
- Asked by Caroline S from Chandler
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug the lightning to USB cable into the appropriate slot on this connector without an HDMI cable and run it to my Kenwood stereo for video out?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Do you sell I Phone 5/5s Mophie Juice earphone extention cable
- Asked by Lyn M from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you sell I Phone 5/5s Mophie Juice earphone extention cable)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Plus Battery Case…