can i use apple tv with my iPhone to stream on television
- Asked by Sherri S from Virginia Beach
7 Answers from the Community
Yes. It's called "AirPlay." If you have an iPhone, or a MacBook, or a Mac, you can stream what you're viewing on those devices to your TV through your Apple TV. It works surprisingly easily and the result if very, very good.
- Answered by John W from Pittsburgh
Yes, as long as you can play it on your iPhone then you can stream it on your apple tv.
- Answered by Stephen W from Minor Afb
Mostly. Some apps detect that you are sending content to an external monitor and block that activity citing licensing issues.
- Answered by Val S
- Answered by Mohamed M from Kuwait
- Answered by Mei D from Mel
- Answered by Emanuel R from New Britain
- Answered by Siu W L from San Mateo