Can I have more than one email account on my IPad?
- Asked by Allen D from Fountain Hills
7 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can have several if you wish;
Either you may sync your email accounts via iTunes or
Manually enter the credentials into your iPad itself. The iPad has a set up wizard for this.
Open 'Settings' and scroll down to 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' and select.
Click on 'Add Account' and you will be presented with several popular options such as, iCloud, MS Exchange, Google Mail, Yahoo, MS Hotmail, MobileME and Other.
Other would be the option you would choose for add your own provider's POP or IMAP eMail account.
You may run this set up wizard for as many email accounts you wish.
- Answered by Peter V from Sarasota
Yes I have four. Go to settings
- Answered by Kathy B from Gulfport
yes, just sync them both on.
- Answered by David T from Wilmington
Yah I have more than one email account on my iPad
- Answered by Tony S from Guildford
- Answered by Toby A
- Answered by Dino M from Riverside
- Answered by Brenda S