How long will the ipod shuffle battery last?
- Asked by Andrea L from Pahrump
6 Answers from the Community
Up to 15 hours of audio playback when fully charged. 2 hours of charge time takes it to 80% charge and a full charge is 3 hours. Hope this has helped understand your device better.
- Answered by Mansur R from Gloucester
The iPod Shuffle's battery plays up to 15 hours of music on a full charge. It takes 2 hours to charge 80%, and 3 hours to charge 100%
- Answered by A D from Gilbert
According to Apple the iPod Shuffle gets up to 15 hours of audio playback when fully charged.
- Answered by Ryan S
- Answered by Casey M from St. Paul
Up to 15 hours with a full charge.
- Answered by Michael H from Downers Grove
If you are playing music at an acceptable volume, a new battery would last about 15 hours of playtime.
- Answered by Sean V from Wayne