Follow these steps to trade-in or recycle your products.
- Step 1 Contact your Sales Representative to get a collection request form and the terms and conditions of the programme.
- Step 2 Fill in the form and give it to your Sales Representative, including details of locations, contact information, and a list of equipment you wish to trade in and/or recycle. This will help determine which equipment has a value and can be remarketed, and which has no value and should be recycled.
- Step 3 You will receive a customised quote within 2 to 4 days. Review your quote and read the terms and conditions of the Trade-In and Recycle Programme. Should you decide to accept the quote and the terms and conditions of the Trade-In and Recycle Programme, simply sign and fax or email the quote back to Apple’s selected Service Provider.
- Step 4 Apple Selected Service Provider will contact you and make arrangements for packing materials to be delivered and to schedule pick-up of your equipment. They will also send you a confirmation email.
- Step 5 Your equipment will be tested and audited by Apple Selected Service Provider to verify its condition and to determine the final value.
- Step 6 Apple Selected Service Provider will then contact you with the results of the equipment test and audit.
- Step 7 Final payment, if any, will be issued and mailed to you in the form of a bank transfer or a cheque from the Apple Selected Service Provider.
Apple Selected Service Provider will contact you to schedule a pick-up; pick-ups will be scheduled during business hours Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm local time. Pick-ups must be scheduled a minimum of 5 working days prior to pick-up request date. Any changes to pick-ups already scheduled must be done with a minimum of 48 hours notice from the pick-up date.
For the Recycling programme, Apple Selected Service Provider will collect pre-packed pallets. On request, Apple Selected Service Provider will arrange for packing of the equipment at customer site. This additional service will be charged to you. Please liaise with Apple Selected Service Provider for the details.
For the Trade-In programme, packaging of the equipment is handled by Apple Selected Service Provider and is included in the service, at no additional cost. Equipment is to be consolidated on-site at a central location with pallet access to an exit.
The Recycling Service is a service provided to Apple customers by Apple Selected Service Provider, an independent third-party company. The recycle-only option is available for free and is available to customers in France, Germany, United Kingdom, Ireland, Austria, Sweden, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Italy and Spain.
For more information, please contact your Apple Sales Representative. Apple is not involved in the transaction between Apple Selected Service Provider and Apple customers. Apple’s sole involvement is the payment of the recycling costs to the Apple’s selected service provider. By using this service, you hereby release Apple and its respective directors, employees and agents from any disputes, claims, demands and/or damages (actual or consequential) of every kind, whether known or unknown, arising out of, or relating to, your use of Apple Selected Service Provider’s services, including, without limitation, uncompleted or completed transactions, and any claims or disputes between you and Apple Selected Service Provider.
The Trade-In Service is a service provided to Apple customers by Apple Selected Service Provider, an independent third-party company. Apple is not involved in the transaction between Apple Selected Service Provider and Apple customers. Any and all trade-in transactions conducted with customers are solely the responsibility of Apple Selected Service Provider and such customers. By using this service, you hereby release Apple and its respective directors, employees, and agents from any disputes, claims, demands, and/or damages (actual or consequential) of every kind, whether known or unknown, arising out of, or relating to, your use of Apple Selected Service Provider’s services, including, without limitation, uncompleted or completed transactions, and any claims or disputes between you and Apple Selected Service Provider.
Currently, the programme is only available to customers in France, Germany, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and Spain.
Product Eligibility: Apple will accept for trade-in and recycling computers, monitors, and peripherals from any manufacturer, except products contaminated or suspected of being contaminated with chemicals, biological agents, or other substances that are not integral to the original new equipment or otherwise associated with normal office or household environments.
Trade-in or Recycling Quantity: There is no limit to the quantity of goods that qualified purchasers are eligible to trade-in or recycle.
Service Cancellation: You may cancel this service within 2 working days of submitting your request. No cancellations beyond this time period. To cancel your order, please contact Apple Selected Service Provider.
NOTICE REGARDING CUSTOMER DATA: Apple has no responsibility for loss or confidentiality of customer data on recycled equipment. Before shipping equipment for recycling, the customer should (a) delete data on the hard-disk drives and any other storage devices in the products; (b) back up or transfer any data prior to deletion; and (c) remove any removable media, such as diskettes, CDs or PC Cards.
Once the hardware has been shipped, neither Apple nor Apple Selected Service Provider can return it to the sender. Participation in this programme constitutes a relinquishment of all rights to and in the hardware and other computer materials sent to or collected by Apple Selected Service Provider.
Limitation of Liability: Apple has arranged these third-party services as an accommodation and accepts no liability to any person for any services performed in connection with the trade-in or recycling proposed in this programme, and specifically disclaims liability for lost profits, loss of business, or other consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Apple is not responsible for printing errors. Apple reserves the right to change without notice these terms, or modify the offer, or end the offer at any time without notice.