The HP Color LaserJet Pro Multi-function Printer is a colour laser printer, scanner, photocopier and fax machine in one. With a touchscreen control panel and a 50-page document feeder, the LaserJet Pro MFP can keep up with any busy office. Plus with AirPrint capabilities, you're able to print from your iOS device when you're on the go.
- Print, scan, copy and fax using one machine
- Print speed of 20 pages per minute
- 8.9 cm colour touchscreen control panel
- 50-page automatic document feeder
- Ethernet and wireless networking
- Double-sided scanning capabilities
Did you notice?Scanned documents can be sent directly to an email address, network folder or the cloud.
Apple Recommends ForPrinting, scanning, copying and faxing documents within a busy workplace.
What's in the Box?
- HP Color LaserJet Pro Multi-function Printer M476dw
- Hardware installation guide
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Phone cable
- CD-ROM with software drivers
- CD-ROM with documentation
- Display Size: 8.9 cm colour touchscreen
- Connections: AirPrint , Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wireless
- Other Functions: Copy, Fax, Scanner
- Height: 60 cm/23.6 in.
- Width: 61.1 cm/24.1 in.
- Weight: 28.9 kg
- Length: 50 cm/19.7 in.
- Black print speed: Up to 20 ppm
- Black resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Color print speed: Up to 20 ppm
- Color resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Trays: 1
- Max Paper Size: A4
- Min Paper Size: 7.6 x 12.7 cm
- Other Paper Handling Features: Automatic Document Feeder, Duplex Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: 4
- Printer Technology: Laser
- Scanner resolution: 200 dpi (monochrome); 600 dpi (colour)
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- 2 GB
- 500 MB free space
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or later
- 1 GB
- 400 MB free space
- UPC or EAN No.: 887758062135
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.