AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac Pro
AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac Pro
Service and support from the people who know your Mac best
For up to three years from your computer’s original purchase date, the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning telephone technical support for questions about Apple hardware, OS X, iLife and iWork. And you get local Apple hardware service around the world (1).
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to a consumer’s right to a free of charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods which do not conform with the contract of sale. Under Irish law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
The AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac provides up to three years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware service options from Apple.
When you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan, just one phone call (2) can help answer questions on a wide range of topics, including how-to questions about iLife and iWork and more. You can even get local repair service when you visit other countries around the world.
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. Here's what you get:
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage (1)
- Onsite repair (3): Request that a technician come to your work site
- Carry-in repair (3): Take your Mac to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world — perfect whether you work at a desk or travel with your Mac. Apple hardware coverage includes:
- Your Mac computer
- Battery (1)
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- AirPort (4)
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
Software support included
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of Mac topics, including:
- Using OS X and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
What's in the Box?
- Getting started guide
- Terms and conditions
- (1) The AppleCare Protection Plan must be purchased within 12 months of the original purchase date of your Mac and provides up to three years of additional service options from the original purchase date of your Mac. Service coverage is available only for the Mac and/or Apple display and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship and (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity.
- (2) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
- (3) Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
- (4) AirPort must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appgeos.html.
For Mac computers running OS X Server, the plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of OS X Server. For advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.