1 Answer from the Community
It detects motion in the video signal above a certain threshold and noise in the audio signal above a certain threshold. Anything more than that would have to be interpreted by a person watching the monitor. Depending on the room, angle and placement you might be able to see your baby breathing.
- Answered by Steven W from Van Nuys
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How many fingers can the trackpad detect?
- Asked by Veselin V from Plovdiv
- Flag as inappropriate (How many fingers can the trackpad detect?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad