Is this a hands free kit that enables you to answer the iPhone whilst driving
I have an iPhone 3gs
2 Answers from the Community
No, this device is a cigarette lighter (or similar power outlet) to Lightning cable. it will charge devices with the current lightning ports only. There is no hands free facility with this device
- Answered by Shane B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No.. I believe it's just a charger for the new IPhone 5 and IPad mini. These products have a different connector than previous iPhones and iPads. So, if you have iPhone 4S or earlier you won't need this. But the newer products have switched to the lightning connector. Hope that's clear as mud.
- Answered by Mary Anne B from Greensboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is it possible to answer the incoming call when phone is docked and talk through headphones and mike?
- Asked by Bostjan Z
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to answer the incoming call when phone is docked and talk through headphones and mike?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Will this Adapter work with my TuneCast® Auto LIVE Hands-Free (30-Pin)?
- Asked by Amber J from Carlton North
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this Adapter work with my TuneCast® Auto LIVE Hands-Free (30-Pin)?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter