Will a solid state drive work in a iMac(2010)?
3 Answers from the Community
Absolutely, but you will have to have it professionally installed by an Apple-certified technician in order to preserve your warranty.
- Answered by Kurt B from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it will but don't even think of doing it yourself unless you have training, they are a right royal pain in the backside to work on and could do damage. Crucial technologies also do very reliable SSD units which are better suited transfer rate wise and are 500 ish cheaper.
- Answered by Ian W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes if you now how to get it in there
- Answered by Jennifer M T from Townsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is this hard drive solid state?
- Asked by Billy E from Toledo
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this hard drive solid state?)
- Asked about: LaCie 4TB Rugged RAID Thunderbolt/U…
Is the time capsule hard drive ssa? Solid state flash?
- Asked by Michael S from Pleasant Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the time capsule hard drive ssa? Solid state flash?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB