I am a female with small arms, will this be too big?
- Asked by Marie D from Little Neck
- Flag as inappropriate (I am a female with small arms, will this be too big?)
2 Answers from the Community
My advice is to strap this on your forearm.
Alternatively, you might want to wear a wrist band and strap this on to your wrist band and wear it like a watch (yes, I've seen a few folks do this). Don't bother wearing this around your upper arms or around your biceps, it will slip right off with all the perspiration. Plus, Its not really comfortable.
- Answered by Koh E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Perhaps - I've found it works best around my forearm, or at the bottom of my humorous, near the elbow. I'm a small guy, so my arms are only a little larger than yours, I guess. The armband works better than carrying in your hand, for sure. Hope this has been helpful.
- Answered by John D from Christiansburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How big an arm can it wrap around?
- Asked by Neil M
- Flag as inappropriate (How big an arm can it wrap around?)
- Asked about: Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Mo…
No answers yet
Is this model too big for a small woman with a small head?
- Asked by Tracy H from Port Washington
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this model too big for a small woman with a small head?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Ov…