AppleCare+ for iPad is an insurance product that provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support1 and hardware coverage,2 including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a €49 excess fee.3 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone. Coverage begins on the original purchase date of your iPad.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under Irish law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here
Because Apple designs iPad, iOS and many applications, iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Express Replacement Service
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling within Europe
With AppleCare+, you get repair or replacement coverage for your iPad that includes up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a €49 excess fee, and coverage against battery depletion of 80 per cent or more from original specification. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPad
- Included USB cable and power adapter
With AppleCare+ for iPad, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPad, iOS, iCloud and Apple-branded iPad apps:4
- iOS and iCloud
- Wireless networks
- Apple-branded iPad apps such as FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers and Pages
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new iPad. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPad purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- By calling 1800 804 062 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.