The AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac or Apple Display provides up to three years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware service options from Apple1.
When you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan, just one phone call2 can help answer questions on a wide range of topics, including how-to questions about iLife and iWork and more. You can even get local repair service when you visit other countries around the world.
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods which do not conform with the contract of sale. Under Irish law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system and many applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Onsite service
- Local Apple hardware service around the world
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides up to three years of additional hardware service options, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians around the world.
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive (for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro with Retina display, iMac and Mac mini)
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
What’s covered — Mac
- Your Apple display
- Built-in camera, microphone and speaker system
- Included power lead
What’s covered — Apple display
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics.
- Using the OS X operating system
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
- Connecting to your Mac
- Using audio
- Video chatting