Every iPhone comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support1. The AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone. Just one phone call can help answer questions related to your iPhone, iOS and iCloud, and Apple-branded apps.
Extend your coverage to two years of service and expert telephone technical support2
Because Apple designs the iPhone, iOS and many applications, the iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, whether you use a Mac or a PC, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Postal repair:3 Send in your iPad using a pre-paid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair:3 Take your iPad to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorised Service Provider
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorised technicians.
- Your iPhone
- Included earphones and accessories
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can call and get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPhone apps