- Mac computer running OS X El Capitan or OS X Yosemite.
- 2GB of memory.
- 10GB of available disk space; some features require additional disk space.
- Some features require iOS 9 or OS X El Capitan.
- Some features require an Apple ID; terms apply.
- Some features require compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
- Some features require program enrollment.
- Some features are not available in all countries.
What’s Included in OS X Server
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- File Sharing
- Profile Manager
- Time Machine
- Open Directory
- Software Update
- Server app
Apple offers a full range of training programs on OS X Server and other key Apple applications and technologies.
Learn It with Apple Training
Unleash the technical guru in you. Learn everything you need to master OS X Server and related technologies. Our expert Apple Certified Trainers teach the Apple-approved curriculum and complement it with their industry knowledge and real-world experience.
Prove It with Apple Certification
Differentiate yourself and your business. Demonstrate your depth of knowledge of Apple technology, and make OS X certification part of your career path.
Apple Authorized Training Centers
Apple’s comprehensive curriculum is delivered via a worldwide network of Apple Authorized Training Centers (AATCs) by Apple Certified Trainers. Many AATCs also offer training at the customer’s site.
Service and Support
When your operation hinges on network availability, you can’t afford server downtime. To ensure rapid issue resolution for your server deployments, Apple offers a comprehensive range of technical support plans and products to keep your organization running and up to date.
Get help from qualified professionals with experience deploying, developing, and customizing Apple and third-party solutions to fit your needs.