AppleCare+ covers your iPhone or iPad for 2 years from the date of original purchase and goes beyond the standard hardware repair and technical support. In addition, you can work with Apple experts to troubleshoot issues over the phone or at an Apple Retail Store.
AppleCare Protection Plan
Some services and repairs are covered under AppleCare plans. Check the terms and conditions of specific plans to verify which support services may be included with your Apple products.
- AppleCare Protection Plan for Macs, Displays, iPods, Apple TV
- AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone
- AppleCare Protection Plan for iPad
- AppleCare Repair Agreement
- AppleCare Parts Agreement
- AppleCare Premium Service and Support Plan Terms and Conditions
- AppleCare Technical Support Services Terms and Conditions
- AppleCare Protection Plan for 1:1 Learning Solutions
- AppleCare Service Plan
- AppleCare Latin America Extended Service Agreement
See information about repairs or service for Apple products that are not covered under an Apple warranty, extended service contract, or statutory warranty rights.
Check the terms of our Express Replacement Service.
Find provisions specific to your country in the Remote Access Technical Assistance terms and conditions.
Learn specifics about the training and services provided by Apple at customers’ requests.
For details on the use of Bomgar™ Software and the provision of remote support by Apple, review the terms and conditions (not applicable in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, or India).
Participation in Apple Training and Certification programs is dependent on adherence to the program terms and conditions that are, or were, in effect at the time of the relevant certification exam or training.
Find the guidelines for participating in the Apple Discussion Forums.
Read the sales, purchase, return, and refund policies for various Apple sales channels.