Can the remote control be used with Google doc/presentation? I want to change slides without having to be near my laptop.
2 Answers from the Community
Yes it can. You need however to get an app called Remote Buddy.
Once you set it up, just go to your Google Docs presentation, hit "Present" and the remote should start imediatelly working.
PS The app is free for 30 days, then you need to buy it (it's something like $20)
Hope it helps!
- Answered by Diogo R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can use ControllerMate to map Apple IR -> System Menu Left to the "Left Arrow" keystroke and same for the right. I just tried it and with works really well.
Besides, ControllerMate does a whole lot more such as giving you control of the acceleration curve of your mouse, allows you accelerate scrolling with modifier keys (a must for very large monitors), and lets you connect fancy controller hardware such as X-keys to your Mac to basically do miracles.
- Answered by Fasdfas F from Mobile
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I want to buy a new laptop. i have been using windows all my life and decided i wanted a change, but i dont know which one to get.
- Asked by Carl F from Dubai
- Nov 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to buy a new laptop. i have been using windows all my life and decided i wanted a change, but i dont know which one to get.)
- Asked about: Mac
can you set up the remote app without having a remote?
- Asked by Juliann G from Mechanicsburg
- Aug 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can you set up the remote app without having a remote?)
- Asked about: Apple TV