Lifeproof's nüüd case for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s is extremely thin and light, yet offers such complete protection you can use your iPhone in situations you never imagined. Incorporating screen-less technology, nüüd safeguards iPhone from accidental drops, dirt and spills while keeping the touch screen open to your direct touch. Its smart design also allows full access to every iPhone function, including Touch ID.
- All-protective design that's extremely thin and light
- Fully compatible with the iPhone 5s Touch ID function
- Waterproof - it's fully submersible to two metres
- You can touch the actual touchscreen with perfect clarity and interaction
- Complete access to Touch ID and every button, control and port
- Slim, clear case highlights the sleek design of iPhone 5s
- Anti-reflective optical-glass lens for crystal-clear photography
Did you notice?The super thin and light design offers full access to Touch ID and all other iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s functions.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s from daily hazards, including submersion in water.
What's in the Box?
- Lifeproof nüüd case for iPhone 5/5s
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: 2105-03
- UPC or EAN No.: 819859016021
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Don't make the same mistake as me
I honestly can't stand this piece of trash it sounds horrible and touch id isn't responsive and it over heats my phone.
- Written by Zakeria M from Houston
1 of 2 people found this useful
Good case,way over priced
Good phone case, haven't had any issues, but not worth the selling price. Some have had issues with Lifeproof cases and customer s Good phone case, haven't had any issues, but not worth the selling price. Some have had issues with Lifeproof cases and customer service? Biggest issues with Lifeproof cases, sound quality and O-Ring that are used as a seal, there are better designs that could be used. Once in a while remove O-Ring and clean it with warm water. …
- Written by Leo G from Hudson
6 of 7 people found this useful
Ive had this case for 6 months and all the plastics has pealed of around the screen and the corners, the case makes the front and Ive had this case for 6 months and all the plastics has pealed of around the screen and the corners, the case makes the front and back camera really blurry and terrible quality, your far better of to buy a normal life proof they look better don't make your phone so big and ugly and make your camera unusable with the case on. …
- Written by isabella L from 917
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you still have a screen protector on with this case for the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Connor K
One single screenprotector is delivered with the case, it fits perfect into the faceplate frame.
W One single screenprotector is delivered with the case, it fits perfect into the faceplate frame.
Warning: Do not use screenprotectors that goes under the faceplate frame, reason: depending on the thikness of the screenprotector the two shells of the case may possibly not close proper and then the 4 proofs of Lifeproof are not guranteed. …
- Answered by Heinrich B
Dose the case have it's own built in screen protector or no ?
- Asked by Luke M
- Answered by Zakeria M from Houston
Is the case easy to take off and put on the 5s?
- Asked by Tim B from White Rock
Really easy to take off and put on. Takes like a minute. But the more you do this, the more chance t Really easy to take off and put on. Takes like a minute. But the more you do this, the more chance there is of damaging or getting dirt in the seals, so it's best to keep the case on to maintain waterproofness. …
- Answered by Callum C from Paddington
You can read my story but The warrantee is FANTASTIC! be sure you keep the little white sticker insi You can read my story but The warrantee is FANTASTIC! be sure you keep the little white sticker inside the front cover, has a serial number you'll need, when making your claim. You'll have to go online to Lifeproof and submit under warrantee but they're super fast! I got my replacement in under a week. …
- Answered by Marc M from Winnipeg