Can you change the ear pads on the P3 once they become dirty or is there any leather switch outs available?
1 Answer from the Community
The earpads are acoustic fabric. They're quite comfortable. My friend has the P5s which have leather. They offer a bit better sound isolation but he complains that they get a little hot in the summer. Replacements should be available through your local B+W dealer.
- Answered by Michael C from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My granddaugter wants them in pink. Is that available?
- Asked by John B from Naperville
- Flag as inappropriate (My granddaugter wants them in pink. Is that available?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
Do you think beige color will get dirty easily? =/
- Asked by Cindy C from Port Coquitlam
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you think beige color will get dirty easily? =/)
- Asked about: B&O PLAY BeoPlay H8 Wireless On-Ear…