Can I use the power connector from an old 2006 13" Macbook on a new 11" macbook air with the MagSafe to MagSafe2 converter?
I have an old 2006 Macbook with the original Magsafe power adapter charger and I'm buying a new 11" Macbook Air, which comes with the new Magsafe 2. I wanted to know if I should buy the optional Magsafe to Magsafe-2 converter? Will the converter work with a charger as old as the original 2006 Magsafe? Could it damage the macbook air at all?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can i use the magsafe to magsafe 2 converter on my old magsafe charger to charge my 13" macbook pro late 2011 model?
- Asked by George A from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use the magsafe to magsafe 2 converter on my old magsafe charger to charge my 13" macbook pro late 2011 model?)
- Asked about: MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter
Old Mac will work with MagSafe 2 ???
- Asked by Oswaldo N from Colleyville
- Flag as inappropriate (Old Mac will work with MagSafe 2 ???)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…