I am from Argentina. We have 250W here, does it works or I need an adapter to change W?
1 Answer from the Community
You're talking about voltage. Note that every Apple device automatically switches between 110-120V and 240-250V. It will work regardless of which country you use it in. Wattage is referring to how much power it is consuming.
- Answered by Anthony R from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I need to know if there is no problem to use this Apple 85W MagSafe in the A1226 (2007) anybody can help me??
- Asked by Edgar Humberto M from Saltillo
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to know if there is no problem to use this Apple 85W MagSafe in the A1226 (2007) anybody can help me??)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Does this work in Argentina?
- Asked by Allison D from Lincoln
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in Argentina?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet