Do I have to backup all my data from my OS X version 10.5.8 before I upgrade to OS 10.6.8 and then OS X Mountain Lion?
- Asked by Kristine G from Sun Prairie
4 Answers from the Community
No, but it is a great idea. What will happen if something goes wrong during the install, like a power failure? How many days or weeks will it take you to replace your data? Buy an external hard drive, and open "time machine" on the mac. Simple.
- Answered by Daryl T from Junction City
No,but your processor must be 2gig per dual,or it will not be powerful enough for Mountain Lion I was told by Apple. I would like to know if anyone has successfully downloaded Lion on a iMac duo 1gig,with 2gis of memory.Age of my machine 6jan2006.
- Answered by Stanley A from Blackburn
if you do update and have microsoft officeyou will need the key to use it.
- Answered by Joseph B from Wilmington
- Answered by John H from Waterford