AppleCare+ for iPad provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple1, including up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a NZ$75 service fee.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by New Zealand consumer law. For details, click here.
Because Apple designs the iPad, iOS and many applications, iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.2
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Express Replacement Service
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes:
- Your iPad
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling your iPad, each subject to a NZ$75 service fee
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new iPad. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPad purchase by calling 00800-7666-7666 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase).
See the AppleCare+ terms and conditions for complete product details.