AppleCare+ for iPhone provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple1, including up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of NZ$49 for screen damage, or NZ$169 for any other damage. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. Coverage begins on the original purchase date of your iPhone.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by New Zealand consumer law. For details, click here.
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.2
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Express Replacement Service3
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes:
- Your iPhone
- Included earphones and accessories
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling your iPhone, each subject to a service fee of NZ$49 for screen damage, or NZ$169 for any other damage
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Mail, Safari and other Apple-branded iPhone apps
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new iPhone. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- By calling 0800 1 27753 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See the AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.