Every iPod and Apple TV comes with a one-year limited warranty, and during the first 90 days of ownership, includes complimentary telephone technical support for a single incident for iPod and unlimited incidents for Apple TV. With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your coverage to two years from your hardware product’s purchase date. You get direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning telephone technical support for questions about using your products. And you get global repair coverage for your Apple products through convenient service options.
Extend your coverage to two years of service and expert telephone technical support
Because Apple designs iPod, Apple TV and iTunes, you get a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts whether you use a Mac or a PC, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage2
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPod using a prepaid shipping box
provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPod or Apple TV to an Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Use with a Mac or PC
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians around the world.
- Your iPod
- Included earphones and USB cable
What’s covered — iPod
- Your Apple TV
- AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station or Time Capsule4
- Included Apple Remote and power cord
What’s covered — Apple TV
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics.
- Syncing with iTunes
- Downloading video and podcasts from the iTunes Store
- HD video recording and FaceTime for iPod touch
- Connecting iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks
- Sending and receiving email with iPod touch
- Using Apple-branded iPod touch apps
- Connecting to AirPort networks
- Renting movies from the iTunes Store
- Accessing photos on your computer
- Streaming content from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch