do the earpods work as a mic on the mac mini 2012 line in
Just got a MacMini and my ipod headphones with microphone do not work on it.
What do I need?
1 Answer from the Community
They should work if you plug them on the earphone plug, even the remote and mic (it works that way on my MacBook Pro) the line in port is for devices that do not need power like an aux cable from another device.
- Answered by Jorge Q from Tacoma
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I need to upgrade memory on mac mini 2012 will this work?
- Asked by Joshua N from Mount Carmel
- 11 18, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to upgrade memory on mac mini 2012 will this work?)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1866MHz DDR…
is there a built in mic on my mac mini
- Asked by Mark M from Teaneck
- 06 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a built in mic on my mac mini)
- Asked about: Mac
Can I add these to my mac mini (late 2012)?
- Asked by Erin K from Indianapolis
- 02 17, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I add these to my mac mini (late 2012)?)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 16GB 1600MHz DD…
No answers yet