apple tv 4 voltage?
- Asked by Delia Magdal V from Buenos Aires
- Flag as inappropriate (apple tv 4 voltage?)
2 Answers from the Community
All Apple Products, including Apple TV 4, operate from world-wide voltages, namely 110 - 240 volts ac, at 50 / 60 Hz. The power cord will have a different plug on the end that goes into the mains power socket, depending upon the country. Any plug-socket converter will allow Apple TV 4 to be used in any country for voltage purposes.
- Answered by Garry A from North Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am stationed in Europe (American) Apple TV is dual voltage 50-60 Hertz 110-220
- Answered by Alex H from Apo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does apple tv support 4k tvs
- Asked by David W from Sunnyvale
- 11 19, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (does apple tv support 4k tvs)
No answers yet
How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?
- Asked by Shilpa M from Mumbai
- 12 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?)