If I purchase an Apple TV for each of my two HDTVs, can I then mirror my ipad to both apple tvs?
Spending way too much time on the internet researching this. I have found others have accomplished this by connecting the apple TV to a splitter and then run HDMI from the splitter to each HDTV. I don't like this solution as HDMI is not meant for very long runs. I've contacted Apple but the person responded with this is too difficult a question so you need to speak to someone else who knows more about this (not quite in those words)
- Asked by Charles W from Olalla
- Flag as inappropriate (If I purchase an Apple TV for each of my two HDTVs, can I then mirror my ipad to both apple tvs?)
1 Answer from the Community
I attempted this last year with both a splitter AND a switch. Neither would support the switch activity. There was an issue with the HDCP support. I'm now trying to correct the issue and I'm still unable to find a solution.
- Answered by Amy U from Saint Louis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?
- Asked by Shilpa M from Mumbai
- 12 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know if my television set is compatible with Apple TV?)
can i use my IPhone hotspot to connect Apple TV to television
- Asked by Kenneth E from Hamilton
- 05 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my IPhone hotspot to connect Apple TV to television)