can i transfer books from my Kindle to my i pad?
what is the process?
what cord[s] do i need?
how long will it take to transfer aprox. 100, 400-page books
can i delete certain books while making the transfer?
2 Answers from the Community
Download the kindle app. Sign into your Amazon account, then have your books downloaded to the kindle app on your pad.
- Answered by Kathryn M A from Olympia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes no problem, I transferred all my Kindle books to my IPad with no problems whatsoever. Go the store and download the app and complete your Amazon entry details and away you go - automatically.
- Answered by David F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How can I dispose of my I pad
- Asked by Raymond A from Orchard Lake
- 08 21, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I dispose of my I pad)
No answers yet
Can I download files from a thumb drive to my I pad
- Asked by Ronald R from Knoxville
- 11 10, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I download files from a thumb drive to my I pad)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter