Can you use an iPad hdmi adapter to connect to two monitors?
I have teleprompter software on my iPad and have been using it to connect to one monitor via the HDMI adapter and an HDMI cable.
I would like to know if I use the adapter + the HDMI cable + and HDMI splitter can I send the signal to two seperate monitors?
- Asked by Joshua W from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use an iPad hdmi adapter to connect to two monitors?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
Dear Joshua, very, very good question! No, you cant! The adapter has a male 30 pin + a female hdmi + a female 30 pin. The female 30 pin does not copy all the connections needed to connect another adapter. It is intended to provide only power and sync to iPad. But you can buy a hdmi "y" to make a mirror of your iPad. (by the way, its cheapper!).
- Answered by Leoncio C from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?
- Asked by Robert P from Fishers
- 01 29, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?
- Asked by Chris E from Castle Rock
- 06 13, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…