How do I share content on my iPad with my tv
I've just bought an ultra hd tv and I'm told that I can connect my iPad to it wirelessly and watch content on my iPad on the tv. I can't work out how to do it. Can anyone help please?
1 Answer from the Community
You need to purchase an Apple TV to stream it wirelessly to your tv, or you plug the iPad into your tv by using an hdmi to lightning cord.
- Answered by Stephen K from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
HDMI Cables for iPad Minis
- Asked by Lavinia I
- 12 24, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (HDMI Cables for iPad Minis)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet
Can you use an apple 30pin digital AV adaptor on all TVs
- Asked by Brenda W
- 12 22, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use an apple 30pin digital AV adaptor on all TVs)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
how do I transfer content of my old ipad to my new one, can I use a 30 pin to lightning connector?
- Asked by Dan T from Carleton Place
- 12 4, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I transfer content of my old ipad to my new one, can I use a 30 pin to lightning connector?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter