Is 16 gb enough for an ipad mini 4?
I'm considering an ipad mini 4 but i can't decide whether should i get the 16gb or 64gb version. I usually just watch videos on Youtube, using Safari to look at news, browse through facebook, don't take a lot of photos and won't have any music at the device. How much storage do i have left with the 16gb version because the memory is gonna be smaller than what's list with the Storage Capacity. If there is still like 13+ gb left for me use, then i'm probably going to get the 16gb version of ipad mini 4. Hope these informations are enough and thanks for those who answered.
- Asked by Chin Shen T from Miri
- Flag as inappropriate (Is 16 gb enough for an ipad mini 4?)
1 Answer from the Community
16gb is fine if you use the device that way. You will still have 9-10gb of free storage after you install several apps that you mentioned.
- Answered by Clyde P from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can most games be palyed on ipad mini 2 16gb?
- Asked by Rita C from Omaha
- 11 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can most games be palyed on ipad mini 2 16gb?)
No answers yet