Is it possible to get external storage for my apple mimi I pad as I need more space
Apple mimi tablet
2 Answers from the Community
I was recommended by an Apple store to buy a SANDISK wi-fi external drive for this purpose earlier this year.
Unfortunately, neither the store, nor it seems Apple Corp, was aware that the particular drive I bought was not able to cope with the latest IOS version. At that time the Sandisk unit could work with 7 but not 8.
SANDISK through their web site, were quite honest and agreed that the disk was not suitable for the then current software. The Apple store was very helpful. They accepted the goods for return and gave me a discount on a new I-pad with larger storage.
I commend that a prospective buyer asks for confirmation that any external disk is compatible.
- Answered by Bruce N L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. But you can by a new iPad Mini
Here are the options
iPad Mini 2, iPad Air 16, 32 GB
iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2 16, 64, 128 GB
iPad Pro 32, 128 GB
- Answered by Michael M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I-Pad mini and Apple Pencil compatibility
- Asked by Chandima M from Kew Garden Hills
- 02 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (I-Pad mini and Apple Pencil compatibility)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
No answers yet
Does Apple iPad Air have external memory?
- Asked by Anne J from Benton
- 12 28, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple iPad Air have external memory?)
No answers yet
How do you get the I pad out of the case?
- Asked by Jill J from Taylor
- 03 29, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you get the I pad out of the case?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…