Options for editing PDFs on iPad (other than Adobe)
I am a PhD student who reads a lot of research papers (in PDF format stored on Dropbox) and am currently looking for an application that will allow me to:
1. Edit - i.e. highlight and make annotations (I have iPad Pencil) on PDFs
2. Save edited work back to dropbox without much hassle.
I have experimented with Adobe Acrobat but I find it to be somewhat clunky of a solution and it's not very good for making handwritten notes, etc. Any ideas?
- Asked by Erin M from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate (Options for editing PDFs on iPad (other than Adobe))
1 Answer from the Community
I've found the following apps by Readdle useful in creating and editing PDFs on the iPad: PDF Expert, PDF Converter, and Scanner Pro.
Documents is a file management app that works in conjunction with the editing apps.
- Answered by Gerald L from Knoxville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can it make notes on PDFs in iBooks?
- Asked by Margaret A from Fernandina Beach
- 05 2, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it make notes on PDFs in iBooks?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
No answers yet
Ethernet option for iPad 4?
- Asked by Alan D from Nelson
- 03 24, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Ethernet option for iPad 4?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter