Can I use liquid armor on iPhone 6s screen? Will it affect the 3D Touch?
I want a screen protector that doesn't bubble like traditional plastic films. Staples suggested liquid armor and they would apply it in store for my 5c. But is this a valuable option for 6s? I turned staples guy down for my 5c because I was worried about damage
- Asked by Corina D from Kingston
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use liquid armor on iPhone 6s screen? Will it affect the 3D Touch?)
1 Answer from the Community
I would be worried about damage no matter what. Liquid Armor is an actual liquid product that you spray on a microfiber cloth to then apply to the screen. That could have the potential of getting inside the phone no matter what you do. I would try something like Invisishield instead.
- Answered by Christina T from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the 3D force touch, with its enhanced toughness require a screen guard?
- Asked by J. Thomas M from Picayune
- 09 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 3D force touch, with its enhanced toughness require a screen guard?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Leather Case - (PRODU…