does low memory slow down the iPhone?
I'm considering getting a 64 GB iPhone 6s, rather than a 16GB. At the moment, I have an iPhone 5 with 1.5 GB of storage left.
If I were to get the 16 GB iPhone 6s, would I notice slower performance if it only has about 1 GB of free space?
- Asked by Arjun S
- Flag as inappropriate (does low memory slow down the iPhone?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, you would only see lower performance of the device if you do an unstable jailbreak, or have a lot (30+) of apps open.
if i can influence your decision, i would get the 64 GB version because a lot of apps these days are pretty large.
- Answered by Jason D from Hammonds Plains
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can memory be expanded on the iphone 7 plus?
- Asked by Xiaodong G from Milpitas
- 11 30, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (can memory be expanded on the iphone 7 plus?)
No answers yet