How can I connect my iPhone 4S to my iPad 4?
- Asked by Cynthia W from Crestwood
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect my iPhone 4S to my iPad 4?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
1 Answer from the Community
The short answer is:
Connect one device to PC/Mac and sync to iTunes, then repeat with the second device.
The Apple tech I spoke with stated that unless an independent developer created one, Apple does not have a product that will sync 2 Apple devices directly to each other (this is to discourage copyright and other intellectual property rights infringements). If you manage to find something like this and use it to either/both devices' detriment, Apple will refuse to honour any warranty. Much like if you chose to jailbreak the device.
- Answered by Lily L from Bothell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Looking for a connector for my iPhone 4S to my iPad
- Asked by Sharon B from Punta Gorda
- 02 26, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a connector for my iPhone 4S to my iPad)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Are the iPhone 5 s & iPad 4 the same charging cables
- Asked by Andrea M from Ligonier
- 10 10, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the iPhone 5 s & iPad 4 the same charging cables)