How do you print text messages from an iPhone
I have an iPhone 6+ and wondered if there is an easy way to print text messages.
- Asked by Margaret S from Grove City
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you print text messages from an iPhone)
2 Answers from the Community
Screenshot, go to your picture and press the box with the arrow coming out of it and PRINT will be in the second row. Or if you live in the US you could go to Walgreens or CVS and print it out there.
- Answered by David A from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The very easiest way is to pull up Sari and tell her you want to send text. She ask's you what you want to say,... you tell her, then say send. She will then ask you to who and you tell her and off it goes. What could be more simple?
Or hit message button, hit the little square with the pencil in it, then write in to who you want to sent text. Click on subject, enter subject, then start writing in the message box. When finished just hit the arrow (blue) and off it goes.
- Answered by Joan H from League City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How can I opt out of a text message conversation
- Asked by Connie S from Del Mar
- 07 20, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I opt out of a text message conversation)
during a text message how do you send balloons on the screen
- Asked by Lee C from Alpharetta
- 10 5, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (during a text message how do you send balloons on the screen)