I bought a Galaxy S3 because I can "swipe" from letter to letter to text. Can I do that on the iPhone 6? Or is there a program that will do that?
I can set my finger on "p" then swipe to "h" then to "o", etc and the word phone is on the screen. I don't have to "tap" each letter. I love that. Can I do that with the iPhone 6? I am in the market for a new phone and am doing some research.
ALSO, the Galaxy S3 allowed me to increase the font size on the screen, does the iPhone 6 also allow that?
1 Answer from the Community
The default keyboard on the iPhone does not support that feature. However there are two keyboard apps that can: Swype and , my personal favorite, SwiftKey.
The iPhone contains different ways to increase font size and zoom. Under Settings > Display, you can set everything to be zoomed in. Under Settings> General > Accessibility, you can use a slider to choose between 7 different font sizes and also bold the text if needed as well.
- Answered by Eric T from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will there be an app that allows AirPods to read and voice texts?
- Asked by Brian B from Woodbridge
- 10 18, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will there be an app that allows AirPods to read and voice texts?)
- Asked about: AirPods
can you transfer text messages from one iphone 6 phone to another iphone?
- Asked by Chris E from Carol Stream
- 06 28, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (can you transfer text messages from one iphone 6 phone to another iphone?)