i do not want to lose my photos so i was wondering will my photos from my 5c go on to my 6s when i put in my 5c sim card
i currently have the 5c and getting a 6s in a month but i dont want to lose all my photos so would my 5c sim card transfer my photos to my 6s when i put the sim card in
2 Answers from the Community
According to the guy who has answered u
Sim dousent have that space to save photoes u only can save ur numbers and this is again limited so.
As u know one way is to sync ur photos with icloud
The other is to syn (upload) ur photos with (to) google drive
But this all two can cost u money if ur photos are a lot
So i suggest u to use some applications like Zapya and Shareit the are free and even fast u can use them to transfer ur photos and also movie and...
The latest way is to use itunes to transfer ur data that u want it to be transferred.
Long But useful hope u solve ur problem
- Answered by Hessam B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The SIM card does not store photos. If you are signed into iCloud, check that your photos are being synced in iCloud. Settings > iCloud > Photos > iCloud Photo Library (Turned ON). If this option is on, you should be able to access your photos from all devices that are signed into your iCloud account.
- Answered by J D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If I have a iPhone 6 from the US can I use a Canada SIM card
- Asked by Steven K from Allentown
- 03 31, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (If I have a iPhone 6 from the US can I use a Canada SIM card)
Can I use a sim from iPhone 5c in iPhone 7
- Asked by Christine K
- 02 25, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a sim from iPhone 5c in iPhone 7)
No answers yet
Will this adaptor work to download photos from a nikon D3200 to an iphone 5c?
- Asked by Danielle G from Newton
- 02 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work to download photos from a nikon D3200 to an iphone 5c?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter