I turn my ringer off at night, will I still get emergency calls?
- Asked by Nancy S from Kirkland
- Flag as inappropriate (I turn my ringer off at night, will I still get emergency calls?)
1 Answer from the Community
I suggest using do not disturb. This silences all notifications. In settings you can set it up under do not disturb. First though in your contacts select your favorites which are emergency calls you might get. Do this by going to contacts, selecting a contact, then scrolling down and tapping add to favorites. Once complete go to settings then tap do not disturb. You can manually enable this on control center(swipe up from bottom) then tapping the moon. But in settings you can schedule it to turn on automatically during your sleep schedule. Then in the settings for it select allow calls from then select favorites. This allows favorites to always ring through. You also can enable repeat calls which allows people not in favorites to ring through if they call multiple times within minutes. This allows your phone to be silenced for specific periods without silencing possible important calls.
- Answered by Dylan R from Monmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you leave your phone at home, while on a run. Can you answer a call or make an emergency call with these airpods?
- Asked by Brenna H from Baldwinsville
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (If you leave your phone at home, while on a run. Can you answer a call or make an emergency call with these airpods?)
- Asked about: AirPods
If I bock incoming calls from a person, can I still message them?
- Asked by David S from Iowa City
- 11 10, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (If I bock incoming calls from a person, can I still message them?)
Can you receive calls or texts if phone is off
- Asked by Barbara W from Parkton
- 12 2, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you receive calls or texts if phone is off)
No answers yet