Why are my text messages going to my iPad
- Asked by Corinne P from Merritt
- Flag as inappropriate (Why are my text messages going to my iPad)
1 Answer from the Community
This is apart of the Continuity on iOS and OS X. Calls, iMessages, and regular sms messages can be forwarded from your iPhone to all your iOS and OS X devices on iOS 8 and later or OS X Yosemite and later. Meaning you can send and receive messages you get on your iPhone right on your iPad or other iOS Devices you own. You can control this setting on your iPhone by going to Settings, Messages, then Text Message Forwarding. There you can toggle on or off any iOS or OS X device which you do or don't want to have your text messages forwarded to.
- Answered by Dylan R from Monmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I recently had to do an update on my iphone 5s and now when I am texting another iphone my messages either aren't going through or they go through dif
how do I set an automated response to texts?
- Asked by Lynda C from Santa Cruz
- 07 14, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I set an automated response to texts?)
No answers yet