Can I charge the iPod nano without using a computer?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. If you use a block adapter like on the iPhone 5 and up, you can simply plug the USB charger for the iPod into the block,and plug the block into the wall.
- Answered by Nolan R from Batavia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there a clip for the iPod nano so I can use it for running?
- Asked by David V from Wurtsboro
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a clip for the iPod nano so I can use it for running?)
Helps transfer of music from iPod to ipad?
- Asked by John R P from Ft Campbell
- 09 30, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Helps transfer of music from iPod to ipad?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet