.can I get an iPod with cellular?
- Asked by Michael W from Ann Arbor
- Flag as inappropriate (.can I get an iPod with cellular?)
1 Answer from the Community
No. On an iPod Touch, it is wifi only, meaning there is no cellular connection. Only the iPhone and iPad have cellular connection capabilities. However if you are wondering if you can text or call, then yes. But for iMessage or a calling/texting app downloaded from the app Store, even though texting and calling is possible on iPod touch, you need to be connected to wifi in order to do so.
- Answered by Mackenzie B from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I replace my iPod 5 is there a chance I could get the 6?
- Asked by Caitlin G from West All Is
- 01 9, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (If I replace my iPod 5 is there a chance I could get the 6?)
Can you get data plans for the iPod touch or do you need wifi
- Asked by Bob F from Bellingham
- 07 20, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get data plans for the iPod touch or do you need wifi)